Clinical Manager – Ophthalmology
Why You’ll Love Your career!
You have great ideas and a successful track record for bringing them to life. Combine that with your natural leadership abilities and cool-under-pressure personality, and you are unstoppable! That is why we want you on board as our Ophthalmology Clinic Manager.
Our goal is to provide the best possible medical and surgical eye care for every patient who comes into our office. We value our relationship with each patient, and will do our best to meet each patient's needs.
Each day goals
- Manage daily patient flow ensuring exceptional patient service delivered in a timely manner.
- Coordination of daily tech schedules between our Physicians
- Training technician staff on diagnostic testing(OCT), patient work up and scribing.
- Conduct employee evaluations.
- Weekly chart reviews.
- Actively participates in setting, monitoring and achieving goals for the practice.
- Knowledge of current medical terminology, ICD and CPT coding practices
- MIPS reporting-monitor status on requirements and implement procedures for process changes.
- Exhibit a professional demeanor, organizational skills, and work well with others.
- Experience with EHR systems. (EMA would be perfect!)
- Possess excellent computer, written, and verbal communication skills with problem solving ability.
COA or COT preferred. Ophthalmology experience required. Excellent salary to commensurate with experience. Relocation is available
It’s time for you to make a move!
Ready to join us! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call 866.412.4115 x 700
imatters is the leading eye care staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job!
its all free, and from fellow eye care professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at www.imatters.net
Apply for this Now