District Manager- Optical Lab
Welcome to the Big State of Texas! Our business is growing as well! That’s where you come in, managing our Retail Optical Labs
As our District Manager – your role is to keep our labs on track!
Preferred experience includes:
- Customer-focused attitude and hands-on approach to the work.
- Thorough knowledge of the optical industry from eyewear to lab production
- A history of successful management in either a multi-location private or retail optical
- Ability to travel
- Excellent problem-solving / judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Set and monitor achievement of District production goals
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Correctly read and interpret prescription specifications
- Knowledge of Optical Surfacing Equipment, and Finish Equipment
What Will You Do?
- Oversee our retail locations lab team.
- Work with General Managers to develop, update and execute annual budgets and business plans
- Monitor all aspects of an optical lab operations, providing advice, coaching and assistance to store management
- Conduct routine “check-ups” at all assigned stores
- Promote efficiency to maximize store profitability
- Ensure key processes are in place through store visits, store and staff evaluations and data analysis
Please highlight your experience in the Optical industry in Laboratory management of multi-location retail or private practice.
Excellent benefits, bonuses and relocation is available. to apply- send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
imatters represents the leading eye care practices, corporations, sales and research projects in the Nation. Good careers – start with great clients, better opportunities, where your aspirations become reality – we have those great careers.
Learn about these and more great clients through www.imatters.net and give us a call at 866.412.4115 x 710
Apply for this Now