Our private Optometry practice is known for quality patient care, you too can be part of that success as our front office coordinator.
What’s a day in the life like? Working alongside our amazing Optometrists, and long term employees, we have a gorgeous location, state of the art equipment, eyewear collections that will make you proud!
We welcome front office coordinators, customer service representatives with eye care experience – (Optometry or Ophthalmology)
Front office coordinator:
- Facilitate the efficient and timely entry of the patient to the office setting, greeting all patients in a professional manner and several other general office activities related to a medical practice.
- Presentation of services, insurance verification, appointment scheduling, checking patients in/out, filing, chart preparation, posting payments.
- Computer knowledge a must/Officemate knowledge a plus.
- Great phone skills are important for answering patient's ocular health/contact lens/eyewear related questions.
- Knowledge of VSP, VCP/ Primary Plus, Eyemed, Medicare/ BCBS a plus
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Great work environment.
- Hours are from 9am to 7pm Monday- Thursday
- Paid holidays/sick days
- No Weekends
Imagine a career where making a difference in people’s lives. It’s both a job description and in the benefits.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call 866.412.4115 x 700
imatters is the leading eye care staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job! its all free, and from fellow eye care professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at www.imatters.net
Apply for this Now