Medical front desk coordinators this is your move in 2019!
Our private Ophthalmology practice is known for quality patient care, you too can be part of that success as our front office assistant! (customer service representative).
State of the art equipment, employees with a long-term record of loyal service, amazing Ophthalmologist and staff to work together with you to create a WOW experience for all patients!
You must have medical front desk or customer representative experience we can train you on the eye industry! And if you are bilingual as well then even better!
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Facilitate the efficient and timely entry of a patient to the office setting, greeting all patients in a professional manner
- Presentation of services, insurance verification, appointment scheduling, checking patients in/out, filing, chart preparation, posting payments.
- Computer knowledge a must
- Great phone skills are important for answering patient's ocular health/contact lens/eyewear related questions.
- Knowledge of medical insurance
We offer in return:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Great work environment
- M-F hours
- Paid holidays/sick days
This incredible private Ophthalmology practice between Mahwah and Arden is a quaint suburb located only 30 minutes from the Big City. If you imagine yourself making a career move that makes a difference in people’s lives, then we look forward to seeing you as the newest member of our team!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call 866.412.4115 x 700
imatters is the leading eyecare staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job! its all free, and from fellow eyecare professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at www.imatters.net
Apply for this Now