Our private Ophthalmology practice is known for quality patient care, you too can be part of that success as our front office assistant! ( customer service representative).
What’s a day in the life like? Work alongside our amazing Ophthalmologists, and long term employees, we have a gorgeous location, state of the art equipment, eyewear collections that will make you proud!
We welcome front office coordinators, and customer service representatives with medical front desk experience – and will train you in eyes! Bilingual Spanish is a winner with us!
See your future career :
- Facilitate the efficient and timely entry of the patient to the office setting, greeting all patients in a professional manner and several other general office activities related to a medical practice.
- Presentation of services, insurance verification, appointment scheduling, checking patients in/out, filing, chart preparation, posting payments.
- Computer knowledge a must
- Great phone skills are important for answering patient's ocular health/contact lens/eyewear related questions.
- Knowledge of medical insurance
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Great work environment.
- Hours are M-F
- Paid holidays/sick days
Located in Rockland County, we have employees from Stony Point and Spring Valley with an easy commute.
Imagine a career where making a difference in people’s lives. It’s both a job description and in the benefits.
Send your resume to email@example.com, give us a call 866.412.4115 x 700
imatters is the leading eyecare staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job! its all free, and from fellow eyecare professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at www.imatters.net
Apply for this Now