General Manager for Retail Optical, relocation is available!
Welcome to Tulsa!
That is exactly what we have heard from the friendliest town in the Midwest! And for its cowboy culture and capitol complex, surrounded by working oil wells. The community's greatest asset is its people. Our community is tight-knit, willing to offer a friendly hello, and ever aware that their region is really a small town at heart.
We have grown up in the area, and now expanding to add a General Manager for our eye care location. It’s a great career for those that love eyes! As a 30-year-old company we can offer excellent support, awesome products and a perfect place to raise a family.
Our General managers rise with skills including:
Commitment to the patient experience
- Ensure that employees deliver an outstanding experience with every visitor every time by consistently modeling and coaching the way.
- Set clear expectations that the store and staff are educated and prepared to help our patients both with the eyewear needs as well as trends in the eyewear industry
Coaching and development
- As the GM interfacing with the lab and sales team, as well as the DM for the area.
- Work with store managers to develop clear action plans for immediate and future development
- Ensure every manager and employee is accountable to their action plans and commitments
- Deliver clear motivating and developmental feedback in a timely manner
- Complete a formal 90-day, mid-year and annual performance reviews along with monthly coaching conversations with all managers and staff
- Overseeing the Physicians to ensure a smooth delivery in exams as well as the hand off to the optical.
- Clearly understand the driving factors for success within the eye care business
- Can identify areas of opportunity and create an action plan for improvement
- Understand that the customer experience drives the results
- Review monthly forecasts, set goals, and budgets, based on performance of the location
- Identify trends in optical goods, strategies, and implementation of new vendors / products
- Able to work as an optician, dispensing, adjusting, selling eyewear
Manpower and scheduling
- Recruit the highest caliber talent and maintain a bench of potential applicants
- Understand that the best performing employees work during peak traffic
- Create schedules taking into account business trends, forecast and host traffic
- adjust schedules as necessary to meet business needs
-Experience in eye care, as a manager, and optician is required
It’s a great career, with above average benefits, including PTO, medical, CE’s, and bonuses. Relocation is available – It’s a great day to have you at the helm and loving what you do!
Ready to join us! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call 866.412.4115 x 700
imatters is the leading eye care staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job! its all free, and from fellow eye care professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at www.imatters.net
Apply for this Now