General Manager – Retail Optical
We are moving forward with amazing success in Myrtle Beach!
Let’s continue to support our success increasing our team with an experience general manager in our optical locations.
Join us as a results-oriented, high-energy, hands-on professional, with a successful record of accomplishments in the optical eyewear industry.
Experience in management, staff training, quality assurance, and customer service focusing on providing the recipient with the highest quality of service.
Major strengths include strong leadership, excellent communication skills, competent, strong team player, attention to detail, and compliance in all regulated environments.
Supervisory skills include hiring, termination, scheduling, training, payroll, and other administrative tasks
Additional key skills include a thorough knowledge of current eyewear trends, best practices, and a clear vision to accomplish the company goals
We live to make our patients eyewear choices amazing by making it simple and fun, to see great and look great.
As the general manager you deliver this mission by leading our team of high performing staff to deliver an incredible experience to each guest.
COMMITMENT TO THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE
- Ensure that employees deliver an outstanding experience with every visitor every time by consistently modeling and coaching the way.
- Set clear expectations that the store and staff are educated and prepared to help our patients both with the eyewear needs as well as trends in the eyewear industry
COACHING AND DEVELOPMENT
- As the GM supervise and report to District Manager
- Work with team to develop clear action plans for immediate and future development
- Clearly understand the driving factors for success within the eye care business
- Can identify areas of opportunity and create an action plan for improvement
- Understand that the customer experience drives the results
- Review monthly forecasts, set goals, and budgets, based on performance of the location
- Identify trends in optical goods, strategies, and implementation of new vendors / products
MANPOWER AND SCHEDULING
- Recruit the highest caliber talent and maintain a bench of potential applicants
- Understand that the best performing employees work during peak traffic
- Create schedules taking into account business trends, forecast and host traffic
- adjust schedules as necessary to meet business needs
We will take care of you too! Awesome benefits, 401k, medical, PTO ! Learn what a great career can be in joining us!
Previous experience as a manager or General Manager in Optical/eye care is required.
Relocation is available!
we only offer you the best opportunities, confidentially. to apply for our career – send your resume to email@example.com your success matters.
fax 866.461.4097, chat: 866.412.4115 and see this and other careers at www.imatters.net
imatters assists employers in staffing key talent, while helping individuals with career transition and growth opportunities.
imatters staff has extensive experience in the eye care industry, with a proven track record of recruiting and placing highly talented professionals with cutting-edge practices and corporations. Learn more about us at www.imatters.net
join imatters on social media! facebook.com/imatters.eyes and https://www.linkedin.com/company/imatters. Its imatters- leading the way with successful staffing in the eye care industry
Apply for this Now