Lab Manager– Abilene, TX
Our growth is your great career! We are inviting all lab managers with a strong optical lab background to be apart of our team!
Working together with the store’s General Manager and the District Lab Manager, the Lab Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all customers who enter the store receive their glasses in a timely manner.
This is a leadership role- 3+ years lab management experience or Lead Lab Tech role is required.
We are a successful, private retail group that has been growing in the market, we enjoy a great working atmosphere and a developed training program that is a recipe for success.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to efficiently operate all standard optical laboratory equipment without supervision
• Identify, recruit, and hire lab associates
• Training and mentoring lab associates
• Manage the lab team to meet all production goals and objectives
• Ability to maintain acceptable levels of workmanship and quality (pass the majority of final
• inspections) of finished jobs
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly lab equipment maintenance as scheduled and in accordance
• with lab/equipment manual specifications
• Correctly read and interpret prescription specifications and input into computer properly to ensure lenses are cut properly
We have a super benefits package that includes medical, dental, life and disability insurance, merchandise discounts, 401k with company match, paid time off and holidays –all that is missing is you!… relocation packages are available
Abilene is located approximately 180 miles due west of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. No matter where you're coming from, you'll find a little bit of everything in Abilene, and much of it with a special West Texas twist. It’s a wonderful place to raise a family, enjoy the best of shopping, outdoors, and dining.
to apply for our career – send your resume to email@example.com, chat: 866.412.4115 ext 710 and see this and other careers at www.imatters.net
imatters assists employers in staffing key talent, while helping individuals with career transition and growth opportunities – confidentially and no cost to the candidate.
imatters staff has extensive experience in the eye care industry, with a proven track record of recruiting and placing highly talented professionals with cutting-edge practices and corporations. Learn more about us at www.imatters.net
join imatters on social media! facebook.com/imatters.eyes and https://www.linkedin.com/company/imatters. Its imatters- leading the way with successful staffing in the eye care industry
Apply for this Now