Optical Lab Manager – Billings, Montana
As a National retailer with a heart in the community, our goal is great service, and excellent benefits for our employees!
Come join us with a strong optical lab background as our Optical lab manager In Billings
Working together with the store’s General Manager and the District Lab Manager, the Lab Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all customers who enter the store receive their glasses in a timely manner. This is a leadership role- 3+ years lab management experience or Lead Lab Tech role is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to efficiently operate all standard optical laboratory equipment without supervision
- Identify, recruit, and hire lab associates
- Training and mentoring lab associates
- Manage the lab team to meet all production goals and objectives
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly lab equipment maintenance as scheduled and in accordance with lab/equipment manual specifications
- Correctly read and interpret prescription specifications and input into computer properly to ensure lenses are cut properly
We offer a competitive salary, a stable, challenging work environment, and the ability to learn and grow, along with an outstanding benefits package that includes Medical / Dental / Life / Disability Insurance, paid time off, and holidays, merchandise discounts, and a generous 401(k) with company match. Relocation is available.
Ready to join us! Send your resume to email@example.com, give us a call 866.412.4115 x 700
imatters is the leading eye care staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job! its all free, and from fellow eye care professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at www.imatters.net
Apply for this Now