Nurse Practitioner – Oklahoma
Joining our elite home health team is an excellent career move –
Our team delivers the highest satisfaction rate for patients for ease of use and ranks as the leading team in the Durant area.
As our nurse practitioner your role is critical
Your day will include coordinating with the Physicians, assuring comprehensive nursing care
- Collaborate with the hospital, Physicians and patient needs
- Prepare comprehensive patient care plans
- Conduct in-home assessments of patients which included evaluating medical history and reviewing symptoms.
- Perform physical examinations, medication reviews and depression screenings.
- Identify diagnoses to active medical management in the furtherance of treatment
- Educate patients on their health progress, medications and compliances.
Your job rocks! We have great locations from Hospitals, ASC’s to private practice referrals, then add in our outstanding support staff makes this a treat every day.
This position is a full time opportunity and includes a company vehicle, expenses, and benefits. See your future with awesome medical insurance, 401K, expenses, meals, and cell, then add on the bonuses and compensation for your exceptional talents!
Here’s the fine print, the ideal candidate must have achieved the Nurse Practitioner degree and have an active license in Oklahoma and our best will have one in Texas too.
– relocating candidates we want to meet you too!
Ready to join us! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call 866.412.4115 x 700
imatters is a boutique hiring firm, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job! its all free, and from fellow professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at www.imatters.net
Apply for this Now