Our private Optometry practice is ready for you to see your best career!
Listed as the best of the best from our colleagues in eye care, we have been growing!
Our patients and doctors love providing great care – and that’s where you come in!
Come see how your career goals can be attained with an excellent staff and supportive team
We may not be looking for you to leap tall buildings in a single bound, but we do have a list of preferred skills- should you have the superman skills -you will be our hometown hero.
- Excellent phone skills a must
- Customer Service experience a must, since this is a primary function of the position
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Temperament in handling patients from all walks of life
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and consistency in following through
- Punctual and dependable
- Professional appearance
- While not required, bilingual English/Spanish would be a plus
Daily responsibilities include:
- Scheduling for and working with our doctors
- Performing OCT, Visual Fields, Fundus Photography and Topography
- Maintaining files for the EMR system
- Coordinating with the opticians to help the patient see their best
- Conducting patient education when needed
- Contact lens fitting and training
- Other office and clinic-related duties
Advantages of our opportunity:
- We are offering a full time opportunity, with tons of growth for you
- Competitive salary, based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered include health insurance, 401K, paid holidays, paid sick leave, uniforms
- Nights and weekends are yours to enjoy
- Fun and positive work environment
Come see our beautiful office, meet our doctors and work family today!
We realize you are one in a million!
we only offer you the best opportunities, confidentially. to apply for our career – send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
fax 866.461.4097, chat: 866.412.4115 and see this and other careers at www.imatters.net
imatters assists employers in staffing key talent, while helping individuals with career transition and growth opportunities.
imatters staff has extensive experience in the eye care industry, with a proven track record of recruiting and placing highly talented professionals with cutting-edge practices and corporations. Learn more about us at www.imatters.net
join imatters on social media! facebook.com/imatters.eyes and https://www.linkedin.com/company/imatters. Its imatters- leading the way with successful staffing in the eye care industry
Apply for this Now