Looking for a great opportunity to succeed with a growing practice! Our private practice (Optometry) office needs help to deliver excellent care to our patients. We're adding to our team join us today with a positive attitude, enjoys working with people, and wants to be part of a team.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Assist our Optometrists with entering exam and billing information into EMR and/or any other electronic systems.
- Maintain compliance with Medicare and other insurance documentation requirements.
- Assist in organization and planning of patient care and follow up, diagnostic testing
- Maintaining instruments, equipment and rooms in working conditions.
- Assist in performing diagnostic tests and/or other tasks as required by physician/supervisor.
- Previous eye care experience is required
Great hours, Health/Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, 401k with company match, great office, fun team. Competitive pay and willing to train and certify, lots of room to learn and grow into a career path.
Ready to join us! Send your resume to email@example.com, give us a call 866.412.4115 x 700
imatters is the leading eye care staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job! its all free, and from fellow eye care professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at www.imatters.net
Apply for this Now